Tuesday 15 June 2010

Just About Alive

Severe influenza with a complication of acute tonsilitis. That's the offical dr's diagnosis on my lurgy.

I tell you, if anyone coughs a little and whines that they have flu, it's all LIES. Real flu is a knock-you-on-your-butt situation. I don't think I've ever felt this bad. Like ever ever.

Anyway, so I obviously didn't make it to IPs again. No way was it going to happen. I can barely get myself off the couch to pee. And wouldn't you know it, this month my mucus was perfect. I had days and days of quality egg white stuff. Argh, so frustrating.

IM keeps telling me not to be downheartened, that it only takes one of them to do the job. I didn't really use the OPK's Sunday as I was so ill but it looks like I may have ovulated that night as the tests Saturday were really close, Sunday's were lighter and then have stayed that way since. Despite me having continued good mucus.

To be honest, I think we're best off expecting this one to be a bust. I just can't see it, I couldn't even read any signs accurately. I'm upset about it but it was out of our hands. It's difficult when you know you're on a time limit of 6 cycles, you're always aware of any wasted opportunities but I can't beat myself up too much about this one.

No comments: