Tuesday 9 April 2013

She Landed!

AF arrived at last and thank goodness because the hormonal storm swirling over my house was not pretty and was gathering momentum with each passing day!

Now I'll begin charting again whilst I decide which direction to take. At this point, I'm pretty much over it all but that's because I've had a crappy few months with being messed around and I'm pretty fed up with the whole thing but I know that will probably change. I'm desperate to do it all again but I'm not in a hurry to jump in with both feet and make bad decisions so I'll bide my time, however long that may end up being and see what happens.

Still considering joining an agency, which I swore I wasn't interested in doing but the idea of having potential IPs handed to you on a plate is appealing. I like the idea of not having to chase IPs and invest a ton of time and effort, to find out myself that they aren't serious, financially ready or able.

Nothing else to update about!

No comments: