Tuesday 14 May 2013

Brief Hello, Big Warning



It's been a while since I was last here and this one will be short at present but things have turned sour between K, B and I unfortunately and they have made things awkward and unncessarily complicated with regards to literally signing the dotted line so we can finish the journey and get the Parental Order paperwork signed off.

I cannot say any more at this time but all my readers know that I am open about everything to do with surrogacy, good or bad and this is no different but due to the nature of what's happening, I do not feel comfortable at this point to type the whole sorry saga out.

I know they have restricted their blog (nothing like hiding the evidence when you're guilty I suppose) and that some followed their blog before and perhaps will be invited to continue to do so but don't believe what you may hear or read because in all probability they are lies. My actions up until this point speak volumes about me, my part in the match and who I am as a person and as a surrogate - I am and always have been myself and I have done absolutely nothing to cause their behaviour.

Thanks for sticking with the blog, I hope to come back very soon and openly explain what's been happening but right now I'm truly hoping just not to become part of a 'surrogacy-gone-bad' real life story.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kevin said...

The parental order wasn't completed before the birth? Ours was done at 20 weeks. What could be complicated about it?

JJ said...

Here it can only be applied for between 6 weeks and 6 months post-birth.

The guys only recently decided to start the process and there's been a disagreement about some matters that need to be sorted before it can go any further sadly.

Btw, many congratulations on your news! I've been really slack lately at following and commenting on blogs so only just caught up with yours too but exciting times ahead!