Thursday 25 March 2010

Come On May!

IM e-mailed me last night and is full of positivity and excitement after getting the bits yesterday for us to start trying. I feel such a warm glow to know that I'm part of the journey to make their dreams come true.

She told me that she couldn't resist this crib she'd seen on eBay and bought it. I think she's still fearful of things not working out but I like to think that her actions are telling me she has hope and whilst there's hope...

I'm just eager to get started NOW but there is necessary stuff that needs to be sorted out first still. IM has done a sterling job on the contracts and sent me over a copy yesterday which is another thing ticked off the list. Now it's just the sexual health checks and I think we're good to go. With my cycles as they are, I'm estimating it'll be middle of May will be our first attempt.

No comments: