Friday 6 April 2012

It's Getting Hot In Here!

Hot flush hell here! I'm now 3 days out from the end of Clomid and they are as intense as ever! They are particularly bad at night, I lie there in front of the fan, no covers on and still feel like I want to jump into a bath full of ice - trouble with hot flushes is that they are internal and no amount of attempts to cool yourself down work. Still, could be worse I guess, it's just annoying.

As for how I got on with the 150mg dose this cycle, well pretty good surprisingly. I had much more noticeable side effects but maybe I just dealt with them better as I managed. I felt nauseous the entire 5 days - all day type stuff, had headaches, moodiness, dizziness that would have me grabbing the nearest static object (or person!) and my vision was a bit weird the first couple of days but thankfully that did settle.

Looking forward to insems next week, it comes around so fast. Not trying anything new this cycle, apart from the increased Clomid so there will be little to report on that front. It's a long Bank Holiday weekend here so I'm making the most of the lovely weather and spending lots of time outside with the kids and my IPs are hoping to see the kids next week when they are here, which will be nice.

Next post will probably be the result of my P4 test, very interested in what the result will be on this increased dose.

I realised that I haven't spoken much about our imminent move up North recently so I will talk more about that soon.

No comments: