Thursday 7 February 2013

Add Another Thing...

I have high blood pressure.

I went to my GP today about some pains I have been having the past week and in the course of examining me he found my blood pressure is high. He took it 6 times, both arms and manually too - which gave an even higher reading. Ugh. He doesn't think the pain and the high bp is connected but I am not so sure as I do have other symptoms that could also point to it being all tied into post-partum hypertension. I had to laugh out loud when he asked if I was stressed...Um, yes. Just a bit.

So, I had blood taken and have to return tomorrow to get bp re-tested and then again in a week when we will also know my blood test results. Great, just what I don't flipping need. pretty pissed off tonight to be honest, when will I get a break from all this crap that has hit me lately?

No comments: