Sunday 10 October 2010

Uh-Oh

Hanging on in there, despite some signs that aren't encouraging.

I have an eye flare-up again which despite being agony and unsightly, could well indicate AF is on her way. Hormone fluctations can cause it. Though it could be due to stress or just be one of those things, a coincidence.

And I'm in a really foul mood and have been for the past 2 days. PMT or something else? Time will tell.

Add to that, that I think my middle child has the beginings of the dreaded chickenpox. Small blister on the top of her foot this morning but I'm pretty sure it's that as it's going around the school and our area lately.

I've thankfully had it myself and the oldest has too (he had it when I was pregnant with the pox girl herself) so that just leaves the youngest to catch it now.

Won't be much fun if she indeed has it as she has her cast on, imagine that itch. :(

On a side note, I've found a really good site for charting your 2ww symptoms - whether pregnant or not. I think it's a good idea as I don't like putting my symptoms out there incase it's nothing.

www.countdowntopregnancy.com

I figure that even if I'm not pregnant, it will give me somewhere to store my signs so I can compare it cycle to cycle and hopefully notice more easily if I am in future.

No comments: