Saturday 9 July 2011

Rattling & Rolling With It

This AF is really bad, is it down to a really good ovulation I wonder. I am not so sure, I haven't found conclusive evidence of that and it definitely would contradict the medical ptofessionals belief that no ovulation is the one that leads to heavier, more painful and longer periods.

So I don't really know why it is so awful this cycle but it could be the fact I'm not 100% or the numerous meds I'm taking. All I do know is I feel ROUGH.

I'm taking Clomid, antibiotics, iron tablets, folic acid, 2 x inhalers, nose drops, eye drops and paracetamol as needed too - which right now is every 4 hours on the dot. I definitely think there are some drug interactions going on but all are necessary unfortunately.

Thankfully my husband is at work today but my lovely Mum stepped in and has taken all 3 kids out and I'm going back to bed to sleep some of this yuckiness off hopefully.

Normal service should be resumed by early next week with any luck, I am just riding this storm out until then.

No comments: