Saturday 24 March 2012

9DPO

I can't decide if NPC (natural progesterone cream) is good or bad at this point, we're well into the 2ww and I have every symptom under the sun right now - and an almost triphasic chart to boot (just need the rise to continue for another day). As my IP said, if I'm not pregnant, this is a very cruel chart indeed. I'm calm right now, I've been here way too many times to get ahead of myself and bearing in mind I am using the cream and any/all symptoms could be down to that and I'm just taking each day as it comes.

I'm also very proud to publically announce that I have not caved and tested this 2ww so far, go me! It's giving me something to aim for if nothing else - to get through it and not POAS and if AF does arrive, at least I can take a bit of comfort in the fact that I didn't waste emotions or cash (not even mine at that) on an HPT that was never going to turn positive in the first place.

In case anyone reading this or searching the internet is looking for possible NPC effects in the 2ww, here are mine are and be warned, the list is long!

  • Tiredness, just a general worn-out feeling.
  • Increase in anxiety, could just be from the whole ttc business.
  • Increased cm, it's wet, rather than the usual creamy that I get at this point in my cycle. This only started around 7dpo.
  • Feeling hotter generally, this only started around 6dpo.
  • Dizziness.
  • Backache.
  • Hip pain/numbness.
  • Cramps, feel just like AF cramps but I've had them noticeably since about 3dpo.
  • Excess saliva, this has been pretty constant during the 2ww so far.
  • Bloating, not bad but noticeable for a few days this 2ww.
  • Tender breasts - only started today, at 9dpo.
  • Heartburn, waking up with it, having it on and off all day. Not every day but there more often that usual.
  • Upset tum - few days on and off now, varying. I don't feel ill though.
  • Nausea - not often and not bad but a queasiness that creeps over me a bit.

The ones in italics, are totally different/new symptoms to me in the 2ww. I can't say I have had them before or if I have, not as noticeably/begining as early/ as prolonged as they are this cycle.

I'm not prone to making up symptoms, I'm only taking note of these so that I have a point of reference for next cycle so I *know* then that they aren't pregnancy symptoms and are one offs/cream effects. I know that some of those are definitely not cream related so they are just blips I reckon.

We have no idea if the cream will lengthen my LP so we're just sitting tight and seeing what happens over the coming few days.

No comments: