Tuesday 6 March 2012

Clomid Is Evil

I'm not happy this cycle, Clomid side effects seem bad this time around.

The sleeplessness is beyond ridiculous, I'm waking sometimes every 30 minutes during the night. That is not good when my husband is working a crazy amount of long night shift hours and I'm rushed off my feet myself during the day. I need sleep! I'm not a happy, or nice, person when I'm tired.

The hot flushes are so intense too, I had them last year when I took Clomid but these are unreal this time around. I fear I may spontaneously combust.

Oh and the moodiness and irritability is off the scale - if you see me, avoid me because I would avoid myself too, if I could. I think if I cry any more, there may be a tsunami warning issued. It's not pretty in my house right now.

Lastly, I am still bleeding from AF, 6 days and counting. I mentioned that it made AF more painful and heavier so it's no fun at all.

Still, last 2 tablets tonight and that's me done for another cycle. It'll be worth it, right? That's what I keep telling myself.

No comments: