Tuesday 10 August 2010

CD16

My usual day and yet still no ovulation.

My tests are showing encouraging signs, heading towards it but nothing concrete yet. IPs are away on holiday and my stash of OPK's is getting low. I've enough for about another 3 days so may end up purchasing more myself and being reimbursed. No big deal though.

When I get a close to + looking test, I back it up with a digital one but feel a bit guilty wasting them when it confirms the negative. Those things aren't cheap!

IPs are in my neck of the woods for about another 5 days so we're all hoping that I get the positive before they return or else that would be seriously annoying.

I'm pretty stressed out with things here so it wouldn't surprise me if ovulation were to be delayed. I've tried to chill as much as possible but Mother Nature has a mind of her own despite best intentions.

No comments: