Tuesday 31 August 2010

Quiet Times

There just hasn't been much to report.

I'm currently on CD11, OPK testing began today. I am stocked up with digi tests and some cheap ones and we're off on the rollercoaster once again.

My IPs are dealing with a family member seriously ill in hospital and so contact has been minimal the past week but we're managing to keep up via text and then by e-mail when we can. I'm also busy with the final week of the school holidays though so I'm proabably as distant with communication as they are. No problem though, we understand one another well enough for it to be fine.

Barr anything terrible happening to the relative, we'll be seeing one another in less than a week. IP's won't be staying here as they are needed close to home obviously but we're used to things now so that won't present a problem.

Oh and I must throw out a 'hello' and a wave to my IPs who are now reading this blog. I finally got around to telling IM and giving them the link. Apparently IF had thought he should write one with a catchy title (I won't embarass him by saying it here) and I definitely encouraged him to do it. Surrogacy is still such an underground thing that publicity, of the good kind, mind, can only be a positive thing so, J, get those fingers a'tappin'!

No comments: