Saturday 11 February 2012

Better Day


Duofertility is not going well. Firstly, I've had a reaction to the adhesive covering that you put over the sensor and I know that I am allergic to certain plasters so I guess that put me at a higher risk to begin with. There are different adhesive patches available so I will need to try a different type but this particular batch were listed as being for sensitive skin so I'm not very hopeful!

It's not pleasant having what is essentially a skin burn in your armpit. Ouch.

Secondly, it seems that the whole Duofertility package isn't usable if someone else has used it before you. Well, it is, but you need it reset and for a handsome price. The manufacturers are savvy, and onto a money spinner there, I'll give them that. I guess that's why you never see them sold second hand often.

So that is on hold for now but hopefully we can sort something out one way or another regarding it, I still think it's a good system though. For now, it's back to relying on BBT the old fashioned way!

Had a very rough night with my poor tummy and being sick, I don't know what the cause was or if it was a mixture of everything going on yesterday. My lower tummy is still painful and tender today but thank god, it's nothing like on the scale of yesterday.

Last Clomid tablets tonight and then in 3 days time, I'll start testing for ovulation and see what happens!

No comments: