Saturday 4 September 2010

Internet OPK - 0, Clearblue Digi - 1

My OPK's have been slowly getting darker, the one this morning was dark but negative and then I tested again around 2pm and although the internet cheapie showed what was to be considered a negative, I had opened a digi absent-mindedly to be honest but thought no use in wasting it and took it. It was a BFSmiley!!

So the internet cheap test didn't pick up my surge. I knew they were well dodgy!

And then, I took another one just before IPs got here and the internet cheapie was even darker than this afternoon so pretty much positive and yet the digi now showed a negative.

Go figure.

Anyway, my IPs were coming down anyway, we'd actually only arranged that this morning, to do an insem as we were expecting the smiley either tomorrow or Sunday so it all worked out well in the end.

IM said she felt that today would be the day. Funny how it works out, I know we both often have a sense of things happening during our journey.

Poor IPs have had a helluva time lately with a poorly relative and then with IF having his beloved car vandalised. I think since last cycle, when it was a bust, we were all really geared up and focused on this cycle working out when we most needed it and timing couldn't have been better.

So, tonight's is done and they'll be back tomorrow to do another.

I'm feeling very confident this cycle - I've probably just jinxed us but even if it's not to be then at I'm going to enjoy this positive feeling whilst it lasts regardless.

I got a really lovely Buddhist Shiva Lingam from my IF - Google it if you don't know about them. So sweet and I really hope it brings up what both IPs and I desire the most.

2ww, here we come! I'm all jittery and excited, haven't felt this way in a while now.

No comments: