Thursday 27 January 2011

Onwards - Attempt 2

Cycle 1: Length: 27 and LP: 11
Cycle 2: Length: 33 and LP: 10 (ill so late ovulation)
Cycle 3: Length: 26 and LP: 10
Cycle 4: Length: 26 and LP: 00 (annovulatory)
Cycle 5: Length: 27 and LP: 11
Cycle 6: Length: 28 and LP: 12

Following on so that I can keep track:

Cycle 7: Length: 24 and LP: ? (not tracking ovulation obviously)
Cycle 8: Length: 26 and LP: ?
Cycle 9: Length: 27 and LP: ?

New journey stats:

Cycle 10: Length: 25 and LP: 10


So, obviously AF did arrive a few days back. I wasn't sure if it was AF as things were just really screwy with my body. My cervix was (and still is) high and soft, instead of low and hard during bleeding and my bleeding was (and still is) not normal for me.

It's absolutely not implantation bleeding though, it's just too much and the HPTs have all been negative so we can definitely draw a line under attempt 1.

Wasn't sure which day to count as Day 1 because the bleeding definitely didn't start being AF like until the next day after it began but I'm sticking with what I usually do which is simply, the first day anything starts, that's to be Day 1. In this case, that gives me a really short cycle but maybe it's just a complete blip. Either way, we're only talking by a day, it being the shortest. I guess we'll see if that's right by which day I ovulate this month.

I've had a crazy week, children ill, really busy, strange stuff with my body and I'm sick at the moment with a sore throat. I'm excited for the start of a new cycle though, with renewed and fresh hope.

It's been a year since I began my surrogacy search and journey and what amazing 12 months it's been! I'm still positive about the whole experience and so ready to see a BFP (as are my IFs!). I hope by this time next year, I'll be able to say another ambition has been ticked off my list and a family made complete.

No comments: