Saturday 22 January 2011

Nearly There

Currently at 9dpo and I am eating everything in sight and today I woke up with the start of a coldsore. I think it's safe to assume that AF isn't too far away. Boo.

I don't usually have PMS symptoms such as hunger but I'm also on a diet so perhaps it's more noticeable when I'm extra hungry now?

I had a course this morning and came home with the most horrendous headache to boot. It's not been a good morning!

IFs are doing ok, they've had a couple of wobbly moments where they thought they wanted me to test early but decided that it was best to just wait this one out and what will be, will be. I'm in their camp.

We knew it would be total luck whether it worked or not, just like every other cycle will be. Bit disappointing since everything was perfect this cycle but conception is simply pure luck of the draw and what mother nature has up her sleeve.

Ah well, onwards and upwards!

No comments: