Monday 12 November 2012

No Title Needed

I want to put these on before the moment has passed (or more likely, I forget!)

K did some clever fiddling with the colour, saturation, hue or whatever else that technical stuff you do to photos to sharpen them up is called, on the 4d scan pictures and here they are.





Isn't he adorable?! As I type, he's squirming up a storm in my tummy. He no longer really kicks, more pulsates when he kicks a limb out and the rest is squirming under my belly - very Alien'esque and something I have to be honest and say I can't get used to and never could with my own. It's crazy the amount of times this young man has moved so forcefully that I have jumped out of my skin, he likes to make his presence felt! There's certainly no ignoring him, which is annoying when every time I get my phone out to film it for his Daddies, he decides to play statues! One day....although we're fast running out of those!

No comments: