Sunday 23 May 2010

7 Days Past Ovulation

And I feel like my period is on her way. Up until this morning, I didn't feel much of anything but today, I have lower abdomen 'rumblings', like super mild period pains if you will.

I'm expecting my period, if she's on time, in 4 days time.

I am feeling a bit disappointed but hardly surprised, it would have been truly amazing had it worked first time around but you still have hope.

Dreading having to tell IPs, though they tell me they're prepared and ok with it, I know they will still be upset.

Oh and between you and I, I need to pull myself together come the 2ww next month. I may, or may not have, tested at like 4, 5 and 6 days past ovulation. What a dork, as if it would have shown anything! I'm an intelligent woman, this ttc lark is not new to me. I've read the books, skimmed the internet and got the proverbial t-shirt and yet my excitement got the better of me. Well that and my need to pee on a stick again. I really need to keep it together next time.

No comments: