Monday 24 May 2010

I Haz Them

By them, I mean what I'm pretty sure now are definitely period pains, which I usually get the day before she arrives but I'm not actually expecting her until Thursday which is weird.

I do however have a raging yeast infection at the moment (think bleeding - ouch) and a bit of an upset tum so it could simply be down to that combination. We'll see.

I don't have my other usual PMT symptoms though but most of them are emotional rather than physical and I'm having a stressful time of late so if I did feel them, they are probably clouded by my stress levels.

IM is being a sweetheart, she says the nicest of things. She might not always be thinking them when it appears that this won't be our cycle but she tells me differently and with sincerety which helps a lot. It's easy to feel a bit of a failure, with a fair dollop of guilt thrown in, when it's a probable bust but some kind words soothe the sting a little.

No comments: