Thursday 8 July 2010

Egg Ahoy!

We are hurtling towards another insem already, we're expecting to see one another in 7 days time if my body follows the plan.

Going to be a little tricky if it does as ovulation is due to fall on the day my son has an operation so I'll be tied up with that but we'll work around it.

Sounds like IF may have to travel down here on his own this time which will be interesting as that's the first time and I'm not sure he feels all that comfortable with his part in insems still. We'll muddle through it though.

Feeling a little worried that we're now officially at the half-way point of our contract. We are down for 6 attempts before we review and decide whether to carry on working together or not. I hope we don't get to that point and have to have that discussion.

Everyone keep fingers, toes and everything else crossed for us. These guys deserve this to happen so much.

No comments: