Friday 16 July 2010

One Down

And one to go.

We're officially in our 2ww yet again.

IPs got here around 12 and we did the necessary and then we all went to the soft ball centre for the children to run off some energy. IPs met my children for the first time today and it was love all around. My children really liked them which was great to see. My son even said 'I love them, make sure you tell them that!' and I did.

They'll be back early morning tomorrow for insem #2.

I've been reading up a lot about various things to do with cycle, ovulation and conception and really I think it's a lot of chitchat, opinion and research about something that's pretty blinking simple. It either is going to happen or it isn't. I'm trying to take the mellow approach to this whole thing this time around.

Peace out! ;o)

No comments: