Wednesday 14 July 2010

Waiting...

My OPK's seem to be very weak so far, for this point in my cycle. I'm hoping I won't have another first when it comes to internet tests but this time with OPK's.

IPs have made plans to travel down tomorrow, I only hope that my body co-operates! IF was due to come alone but he's bottled it and so poor IM is having to travel down tomorrow night with him, then they are driving back and then coming back Friday morning. Now, THAT'S dedication to the cause. If anyone ever thinks surrogacy is easy, they're plain wrong.

I did tell IF that he didn't have to wine and dine me and make conversation and I promised I wouldn't try and goose him around the room or anything! LOL I think in the end, he just wasn't ready to do this on his own which I can understand.

So I'm fervently peeing on sticks, hoping the results matches my optimisim and produces our positive very soon and we can get insems under way.

IPs have the added complication of having to work around me tomorrow as my son's operation is happening. Somehow we'll fit it in. I think they are planning on doing what's necessary and dropping it off. That'll be a new one for me.

That's where we currently are, if you could send some ovulation vibes that would be much appreciated!

No comments: