Monday 19 July 2010

Ramblings

Our second insem went well but was a fly-by stop due to IF having to rush back for work but hopefully it was worth it!

I'm 4dpo but I'm not sure that's actually true since technically the day AFTER your + OPK you release the egg, that would make the day after that, the first day past ovulation but what the heck, I'm not changing my system now. Maybe I'll be more precise and use that method of counting next time but that would make my LP shorter and I'm not keen on entertaining that as being a possible problem, not at only 3 cycles in, so maybe I won't after all.

You should be very proud of me, I've managed not to pee on anything (stick or otherwise!) and don't have any urge to either. Every time I think of anything related to whether I'm pregnant or not, I make myself change the subject. My 2ww is strictly off limits where analysing and daydreaming is concerned. For now anyway.

No comments: