Sunday 26 September 2010

And We're Off Again!

Just steaming along until our next insems, which should be in exactly a week.

Started pee'ing on sticks as usual and just waiting for the word. I'm taking a digi each afternoon, along with the IC, so we definitely don't miss that surge.

IPs have been dealing with funeral arrangements and that has meant they've not yet really processed last month's failed attempt. So much for them to deal with all at once.

I, on the other hand, have been quietly stewing on it and it took me a fair while to feel optimistic and to put the last cycle behind me. I had a dark few days if I'm honest and it really did hit me for six.

And, whilst I'm being honest, I felt worried that things had shifted between IPs and I and that even they were begining to wonder if they'd picked the right surrogate in me. I've spoken with IM though who hasn't indicated that that is the case and I hope that I can prove myself to them by getting that BFP and soon.

I'm begining to doubt my fertility. Am I too fat to conceive, am I even ovulating, are we doing insems the right way and am I even fertile any more? All questions (and there's more) that I've been asking myself.

Still, I can only deal with the here and now and for now, I'm determined to approach this cycle with positivity as always and just hope for the best. The odds surely must now be swaying in our favour? I hope so, 5 of 6 and the pressure is most definitely ON.

No comments: