Wednesday 15 September 2010

Here We re at - 10DPO

And no AF. I have however had cycles with a LP of 11 days so there's still time yet, I'm not officially absolutely late until Saturday rolls around. Following usual stats, I'm expecting her tomorrow though.

IPs relative passed away this morning, although expected, it was still sudden I think and obviously a painful time for them. I would love to give them the news that they are to be parents, I don't think I've ever wished so hard on a cycle as I am on this one.

I still have some *saying it quietly so as not to jinx myself* possible pregnancy symptoms going on. Means nothing I know. I'll only allow myself to detail them if I do indeed turn out to be pregnant. Otherwise I'm keeping my psychosomatic symptoms to myself to avoid embarrassment!

Worryingly though, I've had some low down tummy rumblings on and off all day. I hope they are of the good kind. It's nearly time for bed here and so without the appearance of AF for today, our hopes are remaining high for now.

If you believe in that kind of thing, please say a little something for us? I'm not religious so I make a point to avoid asking for these things if possible but really, we need and if I may say so, deserve, the miracle this cycle.

No comments: