Monday 6 September 2010

Guess What?

Guess what greeted me unexpectedly yesterday afternoon?

A smiley face on an OPK! Yes, another.

I was shocked, I only took it because, well, I did and so imagine my surprise when a :) popped up at me.

Weird as I had my + the day before as you saw, then it went to negative that evening which signalled what I thought was the end of ovulation. And yet the following afternoon, a + appeared.

Luckily we'd done the 2nd insem that morning so we had managed to do what I'd wanted, an insem the day BEFORE the surge - albeit accidently but still, pretty good timing I'd say.

When I removed the Instead Cup before bed last night, it was full of ewcm so I know those swimmers had some good medium to help them power North.

Now we're officially 1DPO and the nail-biting begins once again!

No comments: