Saturday 18 September 2010

No Dice

Cycle 1: Length: 27 and LP: 11
Cycle 2: Length: 33 and LP: 10 (very ill, late ovulation)
Cycle 3: Length: 26 and LP: 10
Cycle 4: Length: 26 (annovulatory cycle)
Cycle 5: Length: 27 and LP: 11

She arrived around 11pm last night.

I'm just furious with my mind and my body. How cruel to play such convincing tricks on me. I'm pretty level-headed but this time I got sucked well and truly in, to believing I was actually pregnant.

Sorry this post is full of anger and upset today, I hardly slept for waking up and remembering that AF had indeed arrived and I should definitely just hole up and avoid everyone today until it's out of my system.

I can't imagine how my IPs are feeling, this was definitely a really trying cycle for us all.

I'm just glad I didn't tell IPs about what I know now was obviously an evap on a test. Again. What is it about me and evaps? 3 brands, 3 cycles, 3 evaps.

http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=8353

I was always very cautious about this test but I'm only human and so I tried to be optimistic nonetheless.

Anyway, normal service will be resumed soon when I'm done with sulking and feeling sorry for myself.

No comments: