Thursday 30 September 2010

CD14 - Blimmey It's Early!

But we got our smiley on the digi! Very unexpected indeed, that's super early for me. I can only guess it's either just a fluke or actually, and more likely, it's a false surge which means the hormone surges but not enough to actually release the egg and my body will try again and ovulate around normal time in a few days. Only time will tell.

Anyway, as usual, a smiley face meant all systems go. It well and truly threw my IPs but they rose to the challenge and IF made it down this evening for an insem. They hope to be back either late tomorrow or Saturday. IM couldn't get out of work and so he went solo. We did fine though.

We were expecting the + on Saturday which would have been do'able all round. IPs are off and had planned for an expected trip to my neck of the woods.

I got a negative around 7:30pm last night, the positive around 11am today and by 8:30pm, it was negative again so we timed it right.

So, tomorrow we begin the 2ww unless we find otherwise. I will take another OPK tomorrow to be sure it's negative and unless I see any signs of ovulation again, I won't test any more and assume the egg has left the building.

Had a few days from hell. My poor daughter has broken her arm and we got a flat tyre yesterday. Today was bad too with my eye problem flaring up and then my mobile phone being stolen/lost. I'm surprised with stress levels this high that my body hasn't gone into shutdown!

I had the ovulation test photos as usual, on my phone though so with that gone, you'll just have to take my word that I got the smiley! :o)

No comments: