Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wallow

I slept bad last night - revising for a much dreaded maths exam until the early hours and when I did sleep, I slept funny thanks to a 4 year old taking up residence in my bed or should I say across my bed and woke up in a whole world of hurt this morning. This less than best start was followed by a totally crappy day - nothing went right and almost vomiting in the supermarket car park, a splitting headache soon followed and then by evening I was doubled up in the side/muscular/back pain that had been lurking since I woke up. Lots of tears and a nap later, I woke up to extreme nausea and yet more cramping below. Cue more tears, lots and lots of them.

I swear the next 217 days (or however many I make it to!) won't fill these pages with complaints but man, today has been ROUGH on the pregnancy front. I seem to of hit 8 weeks and from then on, it's been slowly getting crappier.

I don't regret what I'm doing, not for a second but it's hard when it's not all for you and you're suffering so badly. This will pass, I know that but for now, I'm wallowing in blog pity for tonight.

OASN: Scan day tomorrow! Hurrah! :o)

No comments: