Wednesday 9 February 2011

All Smiles

That's figuratively and literally. LOL.

We're all done for this cycle though! Ovulation, well the tests, continued through into Monday evening and the timing couldn't of been better once again.

IFs have rented an apartment this time around, rather than a hotel and it was such a fantastic idea in the end. We've had 3 days of being relaxed and comfortable in the environment and spent a lot of, what I reckon, was quality time together. Even my husband was more involved this time around and did some bonding with them which was really good to see. Sometimes it's so focused on the IPs and the surrogate and the poor partner just gets swept along as an after thought.

This time around sometimes we did 2 insems a day, rather than just the 1. Odd situation arose and we worked round it and actually it seemed to make things even better in a way. Yes, I'm being deliberately vague at this stage but will share more at a later time.

FB cull is now complete and IFs have now begun their own blog. I'm so excited, it'll be great for them to have an outlet during this journey but also, it'll be great for us to keep up with one another on yet another level. It was very strange reading about myself though!

On the test front, I tried to book my progesterone test today, now we know that ovulation should of occurred but they were fully booked for Friday and Monday so I went with Tuesday morning. It's all a bit annoying really as I'm due my ultrasound the day before so I'll possibly know from that whether I've ovulated this cycle or not - depends if I can sweet talk the sonographer into giving me that information!

I'm sad that another visit has come to an end, it's been so lovely knowing they are just down the road but whichever way the cycle goes, we'll be seeing each other again soon!

And so, another 2ww begins. :o)

No comments: