Friday 11 February 2011

Love 'Em

I love the fact that my IFs and I are so relaxed, it's entirely different from what my first experience was like. It's feels very real and not just fake niceness, which was more than could be said for last time.

And I miss them when they're not here too, which is a strange concept but it's because we're friends by choice, rather than a forced relationship through necessity.

Such great guys, really wonderful. Which inturn reassures me that they'll be great parents. I love that we're able to be so open with one another too. And boy, do they make me laugh. A lot!

Really important to me is that my husband likes them too, as do my children who they met in full force this week. And they still like me afterwards too, not a bad result I say. LOL.

Basically, this post is just to gush a little about how fortunate I am to have found what is basically a perfect match, especially when other surrogate friends are not so fortunate right now it seems.

And to end - K, no, nothing to report. ;o)

1 comment:

Studentnursesmithy said...

I'm glad things are going so well <3