Friday 18 February 2011

Period Day

I feel the usual cramping, backache blah blah blah, strangely though I'm ok with it, though disappointed none the less obvioulsy.

This stage of ttc is never easy for anyone but I was thinking, the main difference with my IFs, compared to my last set of IPs, is that they are just right behind me at every step of the way. Whatever I'm feeling or saying to them, they take it and digest it and come straight back to me. That applies to the good and the bad that comes with a journey of this nature.

There's no sulking for a couple of days, no quietness after one of my texts and no obvious or vocalised annoyance that things haven't worked out. I'm sure they feel that in private and they know that they are always welcome to tell me anything they want, but they are just more sensitive and realistic than my last couple and that alone helps take any pressure off of me.

I've decided that I'm going to take the (what I feel unfortunately) arrival of AF today on the chin and I'm determined not to let it get me down. We've learnt so much about the cycle, my body and most importantly each other this go around. I'm going to take the positives and leave the singular negative way behind. And after all, this was only attempt 2, we may be down but we're certainly not out.

Attempt 3, here we come!

No comments: