Tuesday 22 March 2011

And They Start...

Side effects for today are:

Sleeplessness - I woke maybe 7 times last night.
Back pain - I finally realised what the pain feels like...early labour pains. Ugh. Or ouch. No, infact both.
Ovary pain (mild) - Yes, already. I swear I'll be popping out double digits of eggs. Quads anyone?
Brain fog - Bit fuzzy headed. Not a pleasant feeling if like me, that is also an anxiety symptom too.
Very vivid dreams - Like really vivid. Funny when recounting them to others today but not so much when experiencing them.
Fatigue - I was in bed by 8:30pm last night, not such a bad thing when you're awake on and off most of the night (see first symptom on the list!)
Increased appetite - Not good when I am on a diet and so I'm at least trying to make healthy choices if I can't stop myself. This *could* be AF related rather than Clomid related though.
Hot flushes - Quite intense but manageable.

Really hoping things don't get worse the longer you take them but this time tomorrow, I'll be half way done with the tablets for this cycle! Even though the side effects aren't great obviously, it's really only for a short amount of time and for such a good reason that it's totally do'able. I'm no quitter!

No comments: