Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Letter B

Is for bloating. Ouch. Very ouch. I was reduced to near tears and rolling around on the floor, it was only the fact I was in public that stopped either actually happening.

Honestly, it was shocking to see my whole abdomen swollen, I really did look about 6 months gone, how ironic huh?

Some prescription Gaviscon and a couple of tablets containing simethicone and I started to slowly deflate. Would of been funny, well maybe, if it hadn't of been so painful.

Oh and breast tenderness started today too. I'm so lucky.

On a more positive note, 6 tablets down and just 4 to go. Yaaaay! Compared to what I was fearing, the side effects haven't been too drastic which I'm thankful for but yes, I won't miss taking them come Friday night. Now just to hope they've done their job.

One final note, my IC OPKs arrived today and I've been told and read you shouldn't test with them until at least 3 days after you've taken the final tablet, to avoid a false +. I couldn't resist, they were begging for it so as an experiement (ok, that's just my excuse to be able to pee on a stick really!), I took it. Nothing. Stark freaking white. Hmmmmm. What does that mean? That I'm lucky it's not affecting my system at this point? That I am producing zero LH? Which would be confusing as hell as my body is meant to be full of the stuff surely. Or that it's just too early to be able to tell one way or another what it means, if anything? I sure hope it's the last option. I kind of regret testing now if I'm honest. A worry I could of well done without. That'll teach me.

No comments: