Saturday 26 March 2011

Withdrawl?

I think I'm experiencing Clomid withdrawls or something, is that even possible? I would imagine so since I've had 5 days of a high level of the stuff and then today, it was abruptly stopped.

Severe nausea started around midnight and continued all night, I took a tablet that stopped me actually puking - I'm almost vomit phobic so was dreading that happening. I also found it hard to stay asleep, waking up every 15 minutes or so at times, which was not nice when all I wanted to do was sleep away the nausea. Ugh.

And then this morning, I had a very bad headache. So bad that I had to cut short a trip to the shops with 2 of my 3 children to come home, take tablets and lie down with an icepack on my head. That never happens, I'm not a headache person really.

Thankfully, the headache has calmed down a lot now but the lingering sickness has persisted and has been joined by lots of niggly pains in my abdomen again.

Hoping that this is a short-lived after effect of the tablets and tomorrow I'll be back to normal or else my weekend of fun with the family won't happen.

On a more positive note, IFs and I spoke at length last night about things and I think we're going to be ok after all. I'm so relieved and love that we were able to come together and hash things out and then realise that our match is too great to throw away. Bit touch and go for a while there and I really did believe that the end was in sight but thankfully, we continue to march onwards and together on this amazing journey.

1 comment:

So many books, so little time said...

All of this is new to me JJ and I hadn't even realised you had this but will be following you and your progress (and learning as I know crap all about this stuff). Hope your feeling better today *hugs* Lainy xxx