Friday 25 March 2011

As Promised

Here is my post for today!

Today, Clomid wise anyway, has been ok again. Last day, with final tablet being taken in a couple of hours. I have had some ovary pain on and off but it's all good.

Other exciting news, well to me anyway, is that I took another IC OPK today and got a line! So I'm not quite broken after all. LOL. I don't know how strong the line was because I did it, left it to develop and then went out! However, some 6 hours later and it looks like it was a strong result to me. Now I know to avoid taking them until 3 days have passed after all or risk a false +.

And also, I'm pleased to report that the faulty thermometer concerns have been unfounded. My BBT has been consistently low and when I took it during the day to try out the accuracy of the thermometer, it was also lower than expected on several occassions. I went out today and purchased another one to compare and apart from a .2 odd difference, actually my original one is telling the truth it seems. I had to check it out though as I would hated to of missed ovulation.

This brings me onto the site where I chart my temps - it has an Estimated Due Date (EDD) calculator. This is both fascinating and a bit depressing at the same time, certainly for me this month since my EDD, if successful this cycle, would be 25th December - yup, Christmas Day. So what? I hear you say...Well, it just so happens that I have always wanted a Christmas baby. I don't know why, who wants to be ready to drop at that time of year with everything else to contend with?! Well, apparently I do. So, yes, that's put a little bit of extra pressure on me to get that BFP!

Lastly, things are a little delicate between my IFs and I. I wasn't sure whether to say anything publically since this only really came to a head today but again, I've never witheld anything before and I can't start now. Not sure I want to explain the situation, it's pretty complicated, not to mention personal too but I'm not sure if we can work through it. Neither one side is at fault, it's just a combination and a clash if I'm honest.

I hope we can sort things out, of course I do but I don't know if that's possible. The sense of overwhelming sadness I feel at typing that isn't explainable, I can't really put it into words but there it is. I hope this isn't the end of the road but sometimes, these things are taken out of our hands and the reasons aren't always clear at first. I do know I love these guys though and that whatever happens, I wish them nothing but love, luck and of course success - whether that's with me or otherwise.

No comments: