Thursday 24 March 2011

Better Day

I'm attempting to post via my phone, I've got a headache that came on suddenly a few hours back and some random abdomen pains started around the same time too. Not so good. Though I had a side effect free day until then I have to say.

Can't complain too much since it meant that I got to have a chilled out day, in the gorgeous sunshine we're having here and it boosted my somewhat flagging spirits, especially after the whole swelling to the size of a small airship episode and me wanting to stay inside so I didn't scare any children or animals! No, despite tonight's niggles, today has been a good day.

I wanted to post about other stuff but the combination of teeny keypad and bad head = not pleasant so I'm stopping here for this one. Final day of tablets tomorrow! Woohoo. Post for the day will include dodgy thermometers, Christmas EDD and deeper stuff, maybe.

G'night from me for now though.

No comments: