Wednesday 6 April 2011

Ovulate

It appears I have done just that! Temp stayed up this morning (3rd consecutive in a row) and all further OPKs have been negative so we are now officially in the 2ww. Eeek.

Doesn't all quite match up - the timing of the thermal shift, my mucus/cervix pattern and the + OPKs but it's close enough for me.

I booked my progesterone blood test, I'm having it done twice - Friday and Monday. 7 days would of taken me into the weekend and the surgery don't do any blood tests then so I opted for 2 tests to ensure I cover all bases. I'd hate to time it wrongly and think I hadn't ovulated when I had.

If I'm honest, I'm a ball of nerves about what the results may be. Hopefully mid-week I can report back with the good news. *insert biting of nails here*

I hope that my chart isn't throwing me a curveball, I have previous experience of having textbook perfect ovulatory charts but blood tests showed I infact didn't ovulate. Many factors could of affected that though, as I think I've said before in my blog, but it's still something that comes to mind as we wait to find out if that's the case now too.

Anyway, I'm meeting up with K tomorrow which I'm looking forward to and then it's just sitting tight and seeing what happens for the remainder of the dreaded 2ww.

No comments: